Friday, February 8, 2008

Tennis: Invest in a String Machine

I am currently a college tennis player and looking to make my next move in to the Professional ranks. I have been playing tennis for quite some time and feel like I know enough about tennis when I say investing in a string machine is well worth it. If you are like me who plays every day for a couple of hours then there is no question the next thing you need to do is purchase a string machine. Yes they can be quite expensive initially but you will see in a quick period of time that it will pay for it self.

Now if you are more of a social tennis player who plays a couple of times a day here are some reasons still to invest in a string machine. Well first it really isn’t that difficult to learn how to string. Almost every racket is designed in the same way and by learning on one racket you will be able to string many other types. Well this leads me in to my next point. As I told you earlier that a string machine will save you money as well as paying for itself in the long run, but by putting it to good use you can make a bunch of money just by having one. You see many people pay for their rackets to be strung and the price is normally around 15-20 dollars. Now if you belong to a club or tennis group right there is access to people who need their own rackets strung.

Once you learn how to string a racket it really only takes about 20-25 minutes per racket. That isn’t a lot of time when talking about instant ability to play with your racket newly strung. How many times have you been caught ready to go play but your rackets are at the sporting goods store and they have told you it won’t be ready for another day? It just becomes a hassle. If you want to take control of your own game then make a small investment with a http://www.thelge.com>string machine.

I recommend getting a manual crank machine. There are electric machines out there but they seem to be slower and higher maintenance. It just is safer and more efficient to go with a manual crank. I have had a prince ektelon for 8 years now and it hasn’t had any problems. I have made tons of money from it and it has saved me much hassle and money. I again recommend it you want to keep your tennis going and take control then purchase a http://www.thelge.com>string machine.


The LGE Tennis Site for new and used string machines

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking at starting a stringing business on the side. My brother-in-law (ex-college player)recommends a babolat electric stringer for volume of rackets I intend to string.

What say you?